German company Nuclear Cargo Service GmbH. Currently, we are part of the Daher
group, world leader in implementing innovative solutions in many areas of manufacturing, service
and transportation- Aerospace, automotive, defense, and nuclear energy. The 150-years of
history of the Daher group is a guarantee of experience and a very strong foundation in the
development of innovative services at the highest level in the future.
1999 - 2015 development in services and manufacturing
- January 2016 - changes in Poland
- The Polish company Heavy Cargo + Service Sp. o.o., which belongs after the acquisition by DAHER to the company
Nuclear Cargo Service GmbH, since 2007 to the DAHER group, is changing its name to DAHER Projects.
- 2015 - New brand identity
- DAHER develops management strategy and adopts a new brand identity.
- 2013 - DAHER is already 150 years old
- DAHER Group celebrates its 150th anniversary. Celebrating our rich history, we are planning further development in the
implementation of future-oriented and innovative services, products and technologies.
- 2011 - DAHER supplier for nuclear power plants
- In 2011, DAHER group joined the company: Vanatome and Verdelet, undisputed experts in the field of valves and key
equipment intended for nuclear power plants.
- March 2009 - entering into the Investment Fund
- The investment of FSI (le Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement - Strategic Investment Fund) in
the DAHER group in March 2009, is first such investment in the 147-year history of the
company. The new shareholder opens up new possibilities for the development of the group
- January 2009 - acquisition of Socata
- In January 2009, DAHER takes over the company Socata - the successor of the famous
aircraft manufacturer Morane Saulnier, whose history dates back to 1911. In this way, the
DAHER group becomes aircraft manufacturer, and also develops services and products for
the aerospace industry. The offer of the Group was among others the small aircraft TBM
- 2007 - Acquisition of Nuclear Cargo Service
- Nuclear Cargo Service GmbH is a market leader in the transport of nuclear technology, which
has been operating since 2006 also in Poland under the name of Heavy Cargo + Service Sp.
o.o. The fact of the acquisition of NCS by DAHER in 2007 provides further development of
the group in Europe and the United States. The fact of the acquisition of NCS by DAHER
also means that the Polish company Heavy Cargo + Service Sp. o.o. becomes part of the
- September 2003 - development in the UK
- In Britain, Rolls Royce Aerospace sells his company to Sawley Packaging. Despite
international competition, bidders are picking the DAHER company,
which offers a wide range in the implementation of innovative
technology and extensive experience in the aerospace sector. The new subsidiary of
DAHER uses RFID technology (called Radio-frequency identification) to upgrade assembly lines
for Rolls-Royce engines. This allows to generate as much as 30% savings in logistical costs.
- June 2003 - developments in the area of thermal insulation systems
- DAHER acquires the French company Manutex of Saint-Nazaire and employs approx. 100
people. The company produces insulation mats for Airbus. DAHER uses the acquisition of
Manutex to expand in the area of logistics and transport.
- 2001 - Lacroix Lucaero in the DAHER group
- DAHER has a strong position on the composite pipes aircraft market. The Group also wants
to gain position as the European leader in the system of fluid distribution. For this purpose it
is necessary to extend the offer also with metal pipe systems for high pressure and high
temperature. In February 2001 Lacroix Lucaero joins the DAHER group, which brings
modern technologies in production of metal pipes.
- 1999 - Acquisition of Lhotellier Montrichard
- In 1999, DAHER takes over the family business Lhotellier Montrichard, specializing in
aerospace and defense. This way, DAHER expands into new areas.
1980 - 1994 Partner in global logistics
- 1994 - Global logistics for the refinery in Omsk
- The fall of the Berlin Wall, expands the opportunities for business expansion in the east. In
1994, DAHER wins the contract for the supply of goods to the refinery in Omsk, Lowland
Western Siberia. Transport routes lead among others across the river Om, which remains
frozen for 10 months a year. Estimated volume of all cargo is approx. 11 000 m3 and is
delivered to Omsk from around the world.
- 1990 - Participation in the construction of nuclear power plant in China
- In 1990, DAHER is responsible for the delivery of all components to the construction side of
the first nuclear power plant in China built in French technology, which takes place in the
- 1989 - Partner of Airbus
- In 1989, DAHER becomes partner of Airbus and was chosen to carry out the transport of an
enormous loading hatch of the transport aircraft Airbus Beluga (named so because of the
shape resembling a distinctive head of a white whale) from Southampton in England to
- 1980 - The beginnings of logistics activities
- Since 1987, DAHER plays a significant role in global logistics. It provides services for manufacturing, distribution and supply.
1863 - 1972 Partner for industry
- 1972 - Participation in the French nuclear program
- During the oil crisis, France implements a large-scale program of building nuclear power plants. For the purposes of this program DAHER provides three cranes with a lifting capacity of 550 tons, which are used in each power plant built over a period of 2 years.
- 1930 ? Transport of locomotives and railway cars
- DAHER develops its transport activity on a large scale. Since 1930, DAHER is a specialist in the field of transport of locomotives and railway cars by sea.
- 1921 - The first loading in the Middle East
- In 1920, Gabriel, son of Paul DAHER opens a branch that is dealing with charters. He performs 1921, the first transports of large pipelines in the Middle east, becoming the leader in the fast growing field of energy.
- 1880 - transport in just 100 days
- Since 1880, the company specializes in the transport of heavy loads, which part of it is taking place on the ship Herald of the Morning. He sailed in record time of 100 days from Marseilles to San Francisco, passing the dangerous Cape Horn.
- 1863 - The beginnings of DAHER
- The story of DAHER begins 1863 in Marseille. Alphonse Barban assumes a company specializing in maritime transport. Eight years later it is taken over by Paul Daher and transformed into Barban & DAHER.1887 it changed its name to DAHER.