Information about the conditions of use of the website and copyright.
- The daher.com.pl website contains information and materials regarding the activities of DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Poznań (61-485), ul. June 28, 1956 213/215 lok. 157, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000247949. The owner and operator of the Website is DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o
- The rules of using the Website
- The information and materials posted on the Website in no way constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The use of the Website is tantamount to agreeing to the terms presented on it, without the right to raise any objections to their content. If users do not accept these terms, they are not entitled to use the Website.
- During data processing DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o. undertakes to comply with generally accepted principles of protection of confidentiality and security and confidentiality standards.
- This website, its layout (structure) and graphic design are the exclusive property of DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o. and are protected in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended).
- Copying elements of the page, texts, photos, or other graphic elements, as well as trademarks placed on this site, for use in full, in part or in a modified form on other websites, in electronic or other publications, is allowed only for prior the consent of the Website Owner.
- The User may use this information and materials only within the scope of fair use specified in the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- The content contained in the materials contained on this website is for information and advertising purposes only, it can not be treated as a form of advice, consultation or recommendation.
- Commercial information on this website does not constitute an offer to provide services or offer to sell services or products.
- Although due diligence to provide up-to-date and reliable information, there may be some inaccuracies, and therefore DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the completeness, correctness and timeliness of information contained on the Website.
- DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o. does not assume any liability for any damage caused as a result of the use of information posted on the Website.
- Applicable law
- The use of the Website is subject to Polish law..
- Any legal actions relating to the access, use or downloading of materials from the Website and their further use will be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of DAHER PROJECTS Sp. z o.o.
General information clause
General information clause